Winning staff commitment and job-engagement
This is video forms part of a series covering the topic of managing people. Watch this video and you’ll understand the difference between commitment, motivation and engagement and the actions you need to take to achieve each.
- Understanding how people (HRM) practices determine personal and organisational outcomes.
- Learning methods of gaining employee commitment to the organisation.
- Learning the definition of motivation and how people become motivated and on what motivation depends.
- Learning methods that the manager can use to ensure the employee's engagement with their job.
- Understanding how to design management interventions to effect change in organisational outcomes.
Like this knowledgebase article or want more information? Why not read more?