Setting reward - practicalities of pay and benefits: Trimester 1, Webinar 4
We have a rolling Level 7 Manager Development Programme. Join at any time in the year. For the next webinar/workshop go to our events page. Watch this video. By the close, you’ll realise how complex a subject pay is and just how much myth there often is in discussion between managers and on the Web. One classic example is the futile and misinformed desire to use commission and bonuses as incentives.
• How people think about pay and reward.
• The link (if any) between motivation and pay.
• Setting out a pay and reward policy, structure and system for a firm.
• How to evaluate jobs and set relative pay.
• The benefit of benefits and the idea of total reward.