This video forms part of a series about recruiting and selecting people. By the watching this video, you’ll realise how inefficient and ineffective search using recruitment consultants is. You’ll learn how to search with greater freedom. In so doing you’ll learn how to reduce recruitment costs and hugely increase the chance of success.
- Help you understand the mechanisms of search, considering the time candidates are available;
- Help you decide which search methods to use for each type of job;
- Explain the process you should use to probe the labour market and set up your search;
- Discuss what to do when searching (and what not to do); and
- Set out the plethora of alternative sources of good candidates.