Developing selection criteria, specifying the ideal candidate: Trimester 3, Webinar 3
We have a rolling Level 7 Manager Development Programme. Join at any time in the year. For the next webinar/workshop go to our events page. Watch this video and you’ll understand how to be precise about who’s needed in each job and how to define the person-specification in terms that can be tested for.
- Illustrating how to define people in terms that can be assessed and tested during selection;
- Describing what’s meant by general mental ability, personality and person-environment fit;
- Telling how the various characteristics impact on job performance;
- Showing how job descriptions can be analysed to give the necessary competencies and behaviours; and
- Discussing how managers typically make decisions during selection and how this should be done.
Like this knowledgebase article or want more information? Why not read more?