Designing decision tools - selecting the best
This video forms part of a series about recruiting and selecting people. Watch this video and you’ll understand how to build an interview and selection process and how to make sound decisions using tools.
- Emphasising that in deciding at interview and selection, you’re predicting who will excel;
- Illustrating the various selection tools available and show their ability to predict accurately;
- Discussing the key tools like general mental ability, personality and other psychometric tests;
- Showing you how to build work sample tests; and
- Setting out how you should go about interviewing to give good predictability.
Like this knowledgebase article or want more information? Why not read more?