A concise leadership model for managing day-to-day
This is video forms part of a series covering the topic of managing people. Watch this video and you’ll understand that leadership works on employee motivation. You'll also understand how to select the right intervention for each firm and each environment.
- Defining leadership and the practical effects of manager intervention on staff motivation.
- Understanding that managers lead and that leadership is a management role.
- Setting out the difference between leadership approaches and leadership styles.
- Introducing some practical leadership interventions for managers.
- Introducing leadership approaches and how to select the right approach.
- Discussing how to do leadership day to day.