This FREE webinar is the third of several on how to manage people.
- Defining innovation and the role of innovation in achieving competitive advantage.
- Understanding how people come to innovate.
- Understanding why it's essential to get the right culture to have employees innovate.
- Defining culture and how to express and drive culture change.
- Determining how to achieve innovation in an organisation.
By the close, you’ll understand the culture needed for certain business outcomes.
This FREE webinar is the fourth of several on how to manage people.
- How people think about pay and reward.
- The link (if any) between motivation and pay.
- Setting out a pay and reward policy, structure and system for a firm.
- How to evaluate jobs and set relative pay.
- The benefit of benefits and the idea of total reward.
By the close, you’ll realise how complex a subject pay is and just how much myth there often is in discussion between managers and on the Web.
This FREE webinar is the fifth of several on how to manage people.
- Defining the performance of a worker in a job and establishing the link between motivation and performance.
- Revisiting the role of the job and job design on motivation.
- Understanding the role of the job description in objective setting.
- Introducing some theory of objectives and the natural human desire to strive to achieve goals.
- Learning practical goal setting and introducing the reality of performance appraisal.
This FREE webinar is the sixth of several on how to manage people.
- Leadership and the practical effects of manager intervention on staff motivation.
- Understanding that managers lead and that leadership is a management role.
- Setting out the difference between leadership approaches and leadership styles.
- Introducing some practical leadership interventions for managers.
- Introducing leadership approaches and how to select the right approach.
- Discussing how to do leadership day to day.
Managing people is a challenge. For some managers, management is a calling. For others, it’s a necessary evil. Either way, competence in managing people makes the task easier.
This workshop comes at the end of the delivery of six webinars as part of our Level 7 Manager Development Programme. This workshop is an opportunity for Programme participants to meet and discuss the issues from the material.
NOTE: You can also participate online instead of attending in person.