So often, job offers to new recruits are made through the recruitment agent – as if it’s a house trade. Think of the power of an offer made by your future boss! We’ll take you through all the techniques to make sure the best join your firm.
Of course, you’ll make an in-principle offer by telephone, and we’ll show you how.
You need to reflect everything that’s good about your firm in the written job offer. You’ll need to set out everything that will be highly valued by your chosen candidate. We’ll show you how.
Of course, you'll make your offer subject to health, references, vetting and other conditions and we'll show you how.
Then you have to close the deal, and again we’ll show you how.
In this webinar we’ll:
- Emphasise the crucial interactions between you and your chosen candidate at this final stage;
- Show you how to close an interview whilst opening the gate for an offer and acceptance;
- Show you how to build a compelling verbal offer;
- Set out the documents and detail of those documents to make a written offer; and
- Illustrate how to use the various steps and documents to close the deal.
By the close, you’ll understand how to 'land' your desired catch.
About the Presenters
Get Your Tickets Now
This is a past event and ticket sales have finished.
Why not take a look at our upcoming events?