Website Terms and Conditions
- This web site is owned and operated by TimelessTime Ltd and is our copyright.
- Please check this page from time to time for changes.
Using the website
- You may view and print pages from this site for your own business use for the management of your people, and for distribution within your own organisation, provided that you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in, or appearing on, any materials you print or download from anywhere on this website.
- All rights are reserved. If you wish to make any other use of the website you must seek our express permission by contacting us and making your request in writing.
Web site security
- When accessing the website you agree not use our Website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of our Website by others.
- You agree not to copy or adapt any code or scripts forming part of our Website nor attempt to transmit to or via our Website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component.
- You agree not to attempt to modify, delete, interfere with or misuse information contained on our website.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on our Website is accurate. However, you acknowledge that any reliance on any information or other material contained on our Website is entirely at your own risk and all other warranties, undertakings, conditions and terms, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, custom, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise (including without limitation as to quality, fitness for purpose, performance or suitability for purpose) in respect of the Website are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We have no control over and are therefore unable to accept any responsibility for the contents of any information or material outside our Website to which you may gain access from our Website.
- Subject to the above, you acknowledge that our liability to you for direct loss under arising out of or in connection with your use of our Website shall be limited to £100 for any one incident or series of incidents. We shall, however, in no circumstances be liable to you under or in connection with your use of our Website for any indirect, economic or consequential loss whatsoever; loss of revenue; loss of profits; loss of business; loss of goodwill or reputation; loss of use; any deletion, corruption, destruction, loss or removal of data or any professional charges.
- We cannot guarantee that our Website will always be available to you, owing to the nature of the internet.
- You should satisfy yourself that you have appropriate protection against computer viruses whilst using the internet, and that your connection to our Website is secure.
- We reserve the right to disable the website from time to time to allow updates and upgrades to be made. Disruption will be kept to a minimum by taking such action in an evening, or at weekend.
- TimelessTime Limited is registered in England with its registered address at Kingfisher house, Hurstwood Grange, Hurstwood Lane, Haywards Heath, RH17 7QX, UK.
Using the Site
- There is no requirement to register, or log in, in order to access the site, save where pages relate to a paid-for product when username and password restrict access to paying customers. Otherwise, all users have full accessibility and are able to download all documents and other materials.
- From time to time TimelessTime will send out email brochures and other literature to users who have specifically requested this service. In such cases the data held will be that required for the purpose of communicating the requested information.
- Any data held will be done so in accordance with current Data Protection legislation.
- Personal data (where held) will not be disclosed to third parties, unless we are required to do so by law, or court order.
Open source software & Tools
- Unless otherwise specified, all Open Source Software and/or libraries are provided for use by software developers under the LGPL version 3 license.
- Open Source Software and/or libraries are provided without warranty and TimelessTime cannot be held liable for any direct or consequential loss resulting from their use.
- Under the terms and conditions of LGPL3, any Open Source Software and/or libraries may be repackaged and/or distributed, however no financial gain may be made directly from the use of TimelessTime software. Any changes that developers make to the software must also be made open source and released under the same license.
- Any tools hosted on the TimelessTime website and not released under an Open Source license may not be repackaged or redistributed.
- Use of Open Source software is granted under the LGPLP licence on the understanding that all intellectual property subsisting in this software resides with TimelessTime.